Friday 5 November 2010

Give us this day our daily......croissant!

Just preparing the photos for our upcoming Etsy listings.  When I saw this one, I was suddenly overcome with a desire for a couple of buttery croissants and a cup of hot black coffee - for dunking! :)

But it's 9 o'clock in the evening - so I guess I'll have to wait until the boulangerie opens again tomorrow morning...

Nous préparions  les photos des listings à venir, et maintenant c'est tout mélangé!
J'ai fait un rôti avec des champignons, et des pommes dauphines, et on veut quoi, en vrai?!!!! Un café, avec deux croissants :-(
A 21 heures....C'est malin!!!

Coming soon....

9 comments:

  1. They ARE fabulous !!!! I want them too. Minihugs Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades, son de los mas real!!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You told me you didn't like to make these. So... How is it that they are so very BEAUTIFUL!!! ???
    I have been waiting for you to make these for 8 months. LOL :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please take some of these to Paris Creations!!!!! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour ! 8.20 am ! J'espère que vous avez eu -ou aurez tout à l'heure- des croissants au petit déjeûner ! Moi j'ai craqué virtuellement pour ce plateau de viennoiseries ! Bon samedi à tous les deux !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Les croissants, il n'y a que ça de vrai :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everybody, merci, gracias, grazie, danke..think I covered it;-)

    Rosanna, I 'll exchange them for the real italian "sfogliatelles" (?) in a heartbeat!!

    Gracias Beatriz:)

    Catherine, my biggest apologies to you,but you know, 8 month is not that bad!!!!!!;-)
    Actually, these ones are polymer clay, the ones in the basket we have been talking about were made from some air drying asian clay(no brand....no idea what it was!!) and the paint job is very different...(stop finding excuses, Emma!!)
    The thing is not that I don't like making them, it's that I am always fearing they won't be as good the next time....so I tend to delay....:)
    I have a good feeling you won't hav to wait another 8 months;-)

    Sorry Linda, it's the only tray for the moment:( and I am not even sure we 'll bring ourselves to Paris-création!;-)

    Eh non, Marie-Christine, toujours pas de croissants pour nous.....demain matin, j'espère!

    We still didn't have real ones, but that might happen tomorrow morning, at last!

    Thank you Ana and Virginia Isabel:)

    Yes, Stéphanie, des bons croissants tous chauds, et une bonne série Américaine, que demande le peuple?!

    ReplyDelete